Congratulations! And thank you for making Lowell Hill pottery a part of your special day. Choosing the objects that will become a part of your everyday life is a deeply personal and rewarding process. To make it as simple as possible, please read these instructions carefully. If you have any questions, please call. I want to make certain that everything is exactly as you want it.
With that in mind, here are the instructions for setting up your registry.
- Download the Lowell Hill Pottery Gift Registry form. This is a PDF file that can be filled out and printed right from your computer. Be aware that you can not save data in this form. If you close it, any data will be lost. If you need time to think about your choices, save a copy of the form to your hard drive. You can fill it out later and print it then. Alternatively, you can print out an empty form and fill it in by hand. Please print very clearly if you do this.
- Please call (207) 951-8229 if you wish to design your own place settings. This will allow me to create a listing for your place setting and price it accurately.
- Mail your registry form and set-up fee of $30 to Lowell Hill Pottery, 115 Front Ridge Rd., Penobscot, ME 04476. If you wish, you can scan the form and email it to email@example.com. Include a picture of yourselves if you wish. It will be added to your registry page.
- Once I have your registry form and set-up fee, I will create a web page listing all the items you have chosen. I will send you a link to that page that you can forward to your friends and loved ones. You can also link the products on your registry page to external registries such as the Amazon Universal registry.
- People wishing to purchase a gift can log into your registry web page and select items that they wish to purchase and use the shopping cart as they normally would. All gifts will be shipped to the shipping address on your registry form unless the customer specifically instructs otherwise.
- As gifts are purchased, they will disappear from your registry page. This helps to prevent duplicate gifts.
- Unless you specify otherwise, we will ship all orders no later than one week prior to the wedding date to assure delivery in time.
- Note: It is not necessary to indicate a shipping address for registered clients. Lowell Hill Pottery will ship to the address on record.
- Lowell Hill Pottery can not guarantee that all orders will be filled by the wedding date. If orders can not be finished in time, Lowell Hill Pottery will send a gift card in the name of the gift giver detailing what was purchased and when delivery can be expected. Encouraging guests to get their orders in at least two months prior to the wedding date will keep back orders to a minimum.